Namesake Namesake

I love it

Though I'd turn down the drums so the melody can really stand out as the centerpiece of this song.

Ghosts Revenge (Intro) Ghosts Revenge (Intro)

I like it but...

It could use just a little polish. The bass beat is intense which I like but it overpowers the treble. Try filtering the treble out of the bass.

Grape Juice (00:04:00) Grape Juice (00:04:00)

Intro is good, instruments seem wrong.

I like the intro, I don't like the sound of your guitar thing but the pitch shifts were cool and gave it a nice blues feel. I do think the song was too fast paced to add the blues style but it could be tweeked. I am curious though, when you record the keyboard do you record midi or wav?

SwanBrown responds:

Yeah, a little quick for blues, and there are a couple parts where you can hear my fingers slip.

MIDI vs WAV. This is about half and half. The piano and strings are strictly live, and the rest was recorded MIDI, but I didn't quantize anything (except the marimba thing).
I like to record wave if I have particular thoughts about sound, and can swing it with out VST plug-ins. It just saves time since I usually render the MIDI seperately before tracking it. On the other hand, if I'm having an effed up finger-day and can't get it in a few takes, I'll go to MIDI, and fix it there.

Sorry you don't like the wierd babbeling prince guitar thing. It's just so much fun to play :) , but I'll give it a few listens with a more critical ear.

Death by Grime (rap demo) Death by Grime (rap demo)

LOL

lol, hey vanilla ice, thats some funky fresh shit yo...

Sawdust responds:

I'm asian.

rgr rgr

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!????

This could be a cool song but you need to work on the levels. Lower the base ALOT and fine tune the levels on your tracks, I'd tell you more levels you could adjust but I can't hear anything past the bass. 7/10 3/5.

Voyage of Deception Voyage of Deception

awsome

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, I live it.

Darkened77 responds:

Thx dude!!

1234 go!-MJ 1234 go!-MJ

fucking epic!!!

I like it alot, what kind of equipment do you use, guitar/pedals/filters/editing software, I kinda want to get into this direction. Guitar powered but not as soloed.

Groovin' With the Synths Groovin' With the Synths

nice

I like it, I voted 5 since there's no 4.5

Kids (Transnation Mix) Kids (Transnation Mix)

none

none

Treadz responds:

thank you. i shall take this into consideration :)

Trippy Shit Trippy Shit

wow

Its awsome!!! The beat was just... wow, the lyrics, gosh I just dont know what to say, they were origional to say the least. I may just kill my self right now this is just too awsome, no really, I just want to eat razor blades its so awsome
wait awsome does mean grating and annoying right?... hold on let me go get my dictionary