Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

wow, awsome

Truly classic, funny as hell. The animation was Just freaking awesome absolutely awesome. Um, what would it take to talk you into making a flash music video for my band?

It's for you (coke spoof) It's for you (coke spoof)

Freaking Hiliarious

I loved it, I think this will get good reviews.

annanas responds:

pretty cool

NIce tutorial

Gray Gray

I get it

It was definately thought provoking, a true work of art. But I'd like to hear the artists interpretation of the game.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

one of the best

its a great game

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

lol awsome

aaaaaaaahhhh fuck, fuck fuck fuck lol thats funny to hear the lamb of god scream!
it was fun to watch mel gibson's passion of the christ and its almost as fun to play aaron chapman's crucify me jesus

Namesake Namesake

I love it

Though I'd turn down the drums so the melody can really stand out as the centerpiece of this song.

Ghosts Revenge (Intro) Ghosts Revenge (Intro)

I like it but...

It could use just a little polish. The bass beat is intense which I like but it overpowers the treble. Try filtering the treble out of the bass.

Grape Juice (00:04:00) Grape Juice (00:04:00)

Intro is good, instruments seem wrong.

I like the intro, I don't like the sound of your guitar thing but the pitch shifts were cool and gave it a nice blues feel. I do think the song was too fast paced to add the blues style but it could be tweeked. I am curious though, when you record the keyboard do you record midi or wav?

SwanBrown responds:

Yeah, a little quick for blues, and there are a couple parts where you can hear my fingers slip.

MIDI vs WAV. This is about half and half. The piano and strings are strictly live, and the rest was recorded MIDI, but I didn't quantize anything (except the marimba thing).
I like to record wave if I have particular thoughts about sound, and can swing it with out VST plug-ins. It just saves time since I usually render the MIDI seperately before tracking it. On the other hand, if I'm having an effed up finger-day and can't get it in a few takes, I'll go to MIDI, and fix it there.

Sorry you don't like the wierd babbeling prince guitar thing. It's just so much fun to play :) , but I'll give it a few listens with a more critical ear.